Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Where would you go?

If you had a week in an RV and could go anywhere within 500 driving miles of home, where would you go? I would love to hear your ideas!

Our starting point is near Lake Tahoe. I'm currently thinking the Monterey Bay Aquarium sounds like a wonderful destination, about 340 miles from home. Or maybe even Disneyland, 480 miles away. With a drive of only 240 miles, we've also talked of taking in the sights of San Francisco with the Exploratorium as one of our goals.

Please shae with me, what advetures would you take in an RV?

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I've always thought RV travel would be SO much fun!!

    I would LOVE to go up into the smokey mtns!! Enjoy some hiking and being in the middle of the Lord's creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a little more than 500 miles, but I'd love to take my hubby to Gettysburg, PA. He loves history!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd go through Northern California and up to the Pacific Northwest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to RV travel!! I have 3 dogs and would love to take them with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would head out west... no where in particular... just west. I've never been midwest before... oh and ummm, Walt Disney World!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roswell, New Mexico would be a lot of fun! :) I know some kids who would love to entertain yours!

    Hey....I need your e-mail address. I'm not sure what one you are using now. I need to give your address to the author of the eBook you won! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what fun! It is a great way to travel with kids - we did it when I was in high school and drove to FL several times. The drive from LA to SF and beyond is amazing and I would imagine you could get into some pretty cool campgrounds right on the ocean. Just north of SF is Highway 1 - cool drive! It would be fun to have your kids "guest" blog every day too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd go to Traverse City, MI. It's so beautiful up there and the camping would be awesome. Old Mission Point, Sleeping Bear Dunes, Suttons Bay, it'd be wonderful to just be able to drive around and see it all and sleep by the water.

    ReplyDelete